We finally have a computer now!!! So i thought i would up date the blog with some pictures. 
These pictures of us biking are in Utah. In one of the pictures dad is fixing mom's flat tire while i'm trying to provoke the buffalo by throwing a rock at it. (actually the buffalo was so far away that i didn't even get near it with my rock. Plus i throw like a girl. I think i only made it about 3 feet.)

One evening Mark and i were bored so we made little people out of medical gloves. Mark did a little skit with them. It was hilarious
.
These are pictures of us playing Disk golf. Our new past time hobby.
One weekend that Mark was home from his clinical we went to the Science museum. We got to see the Body World displays. (dead bodies that have been plastified) It was fascinating.Mark's Birthday. I made him a key lime pie. I'm putting this picture on because i'm proud of my pie. I'm not much of a cook but this pie turned out really good.

This is me right before my 1/2 marathon. It was the best race ever. We ran through meadows, trees, around a lake, in and out of neighborhoods, and on the highway. 
Mark and I went to a Minnesota Saints game (baseball). It started raining right before the game started so the game was postponed for and hour. It was kind of exciting although we ended up leaving a bit early because everyone around us started smoking.
12 comments:
Fun! It sounds like you guys do fun and exciting things all of the time! I forgot that you did that half marathon. Was it fun? Were you dead the next day? or am I the only one who wants to die the day after a half marathon? :)
Actually i went really slow so i wasn't really that dead. Although i found that i couldn't get enough to eat all weekend. Yea i guess we have had a pretty good summer, well August was good. (most of the pictures were of stuff we did in August after Marks Clinical Rotation)
You guys do look like you had a great time!! Although you don't fool me about those first few weeks in summer (pretty miserable huh??) I love the picture of Mark in the last picture. Hey, could I get you pie recipe??
I want the pie recipe too!
I'm so excited you have a computer now! It was fun seeing your recent pictures. Looks like you lead an active/busy life.
These pictures fool you. Life really isn't all that fun and games. I spend most of my time at work and meetings for primary. We do make time for one date a week. That is the highlight of my week.
It's interesting that whenever you look at someones blog you think their life is so fun and exciting and carefree....I'm sure that is NOT the case for any of us!! I guess we could all post pictures of our really bad days :).
TIff! MY favorite picture is of the plastic glove people!!!!! HAhAHAHAHAHahahahahHAha
Yeah, I agree. Blogs make everyone's life seem pretty perfect. It's fun though, because don't ya think it helps you look for fun things to blog about?
Hi Tiff, We are so glad to see you blogging once again! You do fun and quite different things.....plasticized people! I guess we could put on pictures of us women doing dishes or something but that wouldn't be any good:) You look skinny Tiff. Love all of you!!!
im glad you guys have a computer now. so you better keep the posts coming! :) we also have date night once a week- it is also the highlight of my week. Our weeks are so busy- especially Rusty's schedule so we never get to do fgun stuff during the week. You guys are funny- the little glove people!
lskdtiewonsoihvnesotihsnishte
Post a Comment