Today Tiff and Zach and I carved our Jack-O-Lanterns for Halloween. We thought Zach would love playing in the pumpkin guts. Well, we found out that he has some aversion to pumpkins, maybe it's vegetables in general, but especially when he sees the inside of the pumpkin. Check out the video. Notice: gagging, crying, horrified expressions, and pleading for Mom to take him away from the pumpkin. He gagged probably a half dozen times, but we only got one good one on film.
Even though he hates veggies we still think Zach is a super cute and funny boy.
8 comments:
I am seriously laughing at that video! Thats hilarious that he was gagging at the pumpkin guts. It's really fun to see Zach in video, as opposed to just pictures. You can see their real personalities on video. :)
That's pretty darn funny! I'm anxious to see what Harlee's reaction is going to be to her pumpkin!
That is the funniest thing I have EVER seen!!! I've never seen a baby gag over something not even in their mouth!!
This video is so hilarious. Layne and I have been cracking up over it. I can't believe he was gagging!
Our family thought this was hilarious! That is so funny that he would gag! I guess if he can't handle pumpkin guts, he probably isn't destined to be a doctor!
Oh man, that is SOOOOOOOOO hilarious!!! =) I can't wait to see if it changes next Halloween. Poor lil' gagger. =) ha ha ha
Haha! Sherri, couldn't be a doctor....!
I hope you know the kids want to watch this over and over!
Post a Comment