Mark had the day off of work this last Tuesday so we thought it would be fun to take Zach to the bounce house. He loved the balls and slides. He was a little apprehensive at first though. He didn't want Mark to put him down. After a while he was more comfortable. Unfortunately Mark and I noticed that he was limping around. We were worried he did something to his leg. The next couple of days he seemed fine but this morning he woke up and couldn't stand up or walk. He kept falling over. He wasn't crying in pain, just out of frustration. I was getting kind of worried but after a couple hours he seemed fine and was walking around. Sometimes he limps but was doing better. I was debating on whether to take him to the doctor. Mark called during lunch and said that he talked to a pediatric at the hospital and said that Zach probably has a little fracture in his foot, but going into the dr. wouldn't help because they wouldn't see it on an x-ray at this point. he sugested waiting a week and if he is still limping taking him in. Poor little guy, at least he doesn't seem to be in pain. 





9 comments:
Looks like fun! Harlee loved the bounce house everytime we took her there! I hope Zach's foot gets feeling better soon. We miss you guys!
That looks like a lot of fun for a little guy. I hope his leg gets better and that you don't have to take him to the doctors.
Poor Zach. These are great pictures..prize-worthy. Tiffany you seriously don't even look pregnant. You look great!
How is Zach doing now? Would they cast it? He looked like he had a great time there....except for the 1st picture:0)
Awww, poor little guy. I want to see you guys so bad. Looks like a ton of fun.
Awww, poor little guy. I want to see you guys so bad. Looks like a ton of fun.
Can I just say that your hair looks really cute? And I agree, you dont look pregnant either. I love the pic of Zach climbing up (the one with Marks hand in the corner) it looks professional.
Poor little guy. Looks like he had a lot of fun though! :) Hopefully his foot gets better soon!
Cute photographs of Zach! What a fun thing to do on
Mark,s day off.
Grandma Sheronne said...
Post a Comment