Sunday, March 22, 2009

Updates from March

After about 3 weeks we finally have our computer/internet working again!! After not having it for a few weeks I realized how much I actually use it! Anyway, Here are a few pictures from our last month.I love this picture. Zach insisted on Mark getting in his toy car with him!
Zach and I spent about a week in kaysville this month. Here are a few pictures of Zach hanging out with his cousins Sadie and Raegan.
Zach would get really bugged when Raegan would touch him. Which would make her touch him even more. I thought it was pretty funny,stead of running away from Raegan he would just stand there and cry. Here Raegan is taking advantage of me taking the picture....she started grabbing Zach's shirt once I got the camera out.
The kids made a fort with Zach.

Zach loves playing with stickers.


Mark and I have been trying really hard to teach Zach to be reverent during prayers. This is rare that he looks like this when we pray . He is pretty good and folding his arms but it only lasts about 1 second.

12 comments:

Katie said...

Tiffany, Zach looks SO SWEET saying his prayers! I love it when kids stay in one adorable pose long enough for us to take pictures.

Trent and Steph said...

He looks so cute during the prayer. He is growing up so fast. If you ever want to get together while in Kaysville let me know. It would be fun to see you and the kids could play.

Don Taylor said...

We love the pictures! Thanks for putting them up! Mom can't wait to come visit in May!

bren said...

That last one of Zach is so cute folding his arms. Thats my favorite, is watching Deacon do that. But yeah, it only lasts like 2 seconds. :)

I think it would be so fun to do something this summer but I dont remember when youre due... I'll have to email or call you when we find a date that might work to check with you guys too!

Anonymous said...

Doesn't it just melt your heart when they pray? Gus came home from church yesterday singing Sunbeam (he pronounced it "hun beam".
Zack is getting so handsome. Hope you are doing well.
Emily P.

Curtis & Elise said...

Adelyn used to be just like that during prayers. She's getting better... slowly. Now she stays like that for, at most, 30 seconds. Someday we hope it'll be for the whole prayer!

Anonymous said...

yay! the blogging is back in business! Addisons prayer time still last 2.5 secs. I think it goes with the age that they are

Sherri said...

I love the last pic too! Zach must take after you, Matt would always "touch" you to make you cry and when you cried, he did it all the more!

Michelle said...

That prayer picture is too cute. What a cute little guy!

Diane said...

I thought I left a message on this the other day. That one picture also reminded me of pictures I have of you and Matt. He looks so "reverent" in the last picture. Cute!

Alisha said...

I love the photo of Zach and Mark in the car. So cute! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Zach and Mark in the yellow car! What cute children! Fun seeing you when you were in Kaysville!
Grandma Sheronne said...