Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter

We had quite the Easter morning. Zach woke up an absolute beast!!! I got up a little early to make breakfast before Zach woke up so that we could eat a good breakfast before letting Zach get into his basket and eat candy. It didn't go over so well. Zach woke up early too and we could not get him to stop crying. Soon after we got him to calm down a little bit he saw the easter eggs that I had put around our apartment he started crying again because i made him sit and eat breakfast first. After fighting him for a little while we finally let him get all the eggs and find his Easter basket. He seemed much happier after a few pieces of candy.


I put candy in some of the eggs and stickers in some. Zach would shake the eggs before opening and if he didn't hear any candy he would throw it back down on the ground and move to the next egg. Zach does love stickers but i guess not as much as candy...
All of Zachs goodies.

6 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

Looks like you had a great Easter, execpt for Zach waking up early.

Unknown said...

Lol! He is a funny kid! Don't you love how our "plans" never happen quite like we imagine once you have a kid? It is still fun, though!

julie said...

Raegan was saying "where did Zach go?" Cute little cousins. We missed you here :(

Diane said...

How are you feeling Tiff? Getting ready for that baby?

Anonymous said...

Well - I looked at your blog Tiff- I am amazed Zach is growing so fast. Gr Gpa C

Hannah said...

that is so funny that zack threw back the eggs that didn't rattle with the candy! kids are pretty clever aren't they?!