Just wanted to let everyone know that Tiffany had our baby this morning. She was born at 8:57 am, 19 and 3/4 inches long, 7lbs 15 oz. Both Tiffany and the baby are doing well. I'll let Tiffany tell the whole story later, but we wanted to show off our beautiful little girl, named Grace Valentine Taylor.




More pictures to come ...
19 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I saw Zach at the playground this morning and noticed you weren't there so I asked, "Did Tiffany have the baby?!" and Giselle said, "Oh yeah! She did!" So then we were all so excited about it!
We can't wait to hear how everything went and to see your beautiful little girl!
Grace Valentine is the prettiest name! let us know how we can help!
She's beautiful!!!!
Congratulations Mark and Tiffany, she looks so sweet.
Grace Valentine, what a pretty name. I think she looks like Tiffany. Grandpa Taylor and Grandma Cathy
Congratulations! Beau and I were wondering if you had had your baby yet! She looks beautiful, and looks like Zack!
CONGRATULATIONS TIFFANY!!!!! I'm glad she's here!!! I LOVE the name you guys picked! She's adorable! PLEASE let me know if there is anything you need!!! CONGRATS again!!!!
Congrats!! She is beautiful and I LOVE her name! Let us know if you need anything!
YEAH! Congratulations. Hope everything is going well and you can get some sleep! We'll wait for more pictures! :)
Wahoo! She's so cute! I hope I get to see you guys again sometime soon.
Congrats Tiff and Mark! We are so excited for you! She's Beautiful!
Congrats you guys! She is beautiful. Can't wait to hear how it all went.
Congratulations! I love her name and she is so beautiful! Hope recovery is going well. I can't wait to talk to you about it and meet Grace. Let me know if you need anything!
She's so adorable! Congrats! :D Grace even shares a birthday with my mom! Oh and I love her name!
Congrats to your cute family! She is beautiful and I love the name you chose. Tiffany---you look terrific for just having had a baby!
Oh, I'm so happy for you! I agree, Tiffany looks fabulous for just having had a baby. I can't wait for more pictures!
We are so happy to hear and SEE that little Grace is here. You are a trouper to have her natural. She is very pretty and we love the sweet name. You made a good choice. Take care.
Adorable! She looks like you in these pictures Tiffany.
She's a doll! I had no idea you were that close to having your baby!! I thought you were still at least a month away. Best of luck. I hope she's a good sleeper/eater. :)
What a beautiful addition to your family. Wow Tiffany, you look fantastic!
I love her name too.
Congratulations to you all.
Emily P.
What a gorgeous little girlie!! I am so happy for your little family! Good luck in the next few weeks~ Drop Zach off any time!
Post a Comment