What is up with kids and oats?! Kinlee and Deacon are always sneaking into them over here too.
This saves on dishes too!
hmm, I never thought of that as a snack? I should try it then keep it on the topp shelf! Ha! Miss ya!
Oats for snack are apparantly better off of the floor! We've had plenty of those occasions!! :)Missed you last Tuesday night!!!!
How funny!
haha...they always choose the messiest thing I think. Maybe that's what's so appealing ;)
Good choice, just messy :0) YOu take good pictures, by the way!
How weird! Maybe I should let my kids try them. :)
What's new?
Post a Comment
10 comments:
What is up with kids and oats?! Kinlee and Deacon are always sneaking into them over here too.
This saves on dishes too!
hmm, I never thought of that as a snack? I should try it then keep it on the topp shelf! Ha! Miss ya!
Oats for snack are apparantly better off of the floor! We've had plenty of those occasions!! :)
Missed you last Tuesday night!!!!
How funny!
haha...they always choose the messiest thing I think. Maybe that's what's so appealing ;)
Good choice, just messy :0) YOu take good pictures, by the way!
How weird! Maybe I should let my kids try them. :)
What's new?
Post a Comment