Saturday, November 21, 2009

Terrible Twos Vs. My Sweet Zach




There are moments I have with Zach that i just want to scream!!

*The other day I came out of the shower with a flooded bathroom. He had scooted a chair into the bathroom and turned the water on, plugged the drain and was playing in the water while it was over flowing on to the floor.
*During nap time he loves to take all of his cloths out of his drawer.
*He thinks it is great fun to take Graces binkie and hide it. (I have found it under the TV, under the table cloth, in drawers, in his toy box, etc).
*He drags chairs into the kitchen and gets into the cupboards, dumping crackers and cereal all over the floor.
*I often find him straddling Grace like a horse and bouncing.
*Zach fed Grace an Oreo

(i'm sure these are all typical of a two year old)

On the other hand Zach is the sweetest little boy

*while I was feeding Grace he came over and started brushing his fingers through Grace's hair and said "pretty hair, pretty hair"
*today at the store Zach said, completely out of the blue, "Mom, i want a hug"
*A couple days ago I got out of the shower and Zach came up to me with a shirt he must of gotten out of my closet and said "This is a cute one" (I have a new favorite shirt)
*In the evening when he is getting tired he will often ask for his bebe (blanket) and say that he wants to snuggle.
*today Zach told me he was happy


It is these cute moments that make being a stay at home Mom the best job!

3 comments:

Val said...

The whole flooded bathroom thing might've just broken my control haha. He's so cute though!

Diane said...

I know you may not believe me but some day you will laugh about these things. He is an adorable little boy.

K said...

I do have to admit...I'm a wee bit jealous that you get to stay home and be a mommy. I'm glad there are good moments!!! =) Apparently Zach really took to heart the whole terrible 2s, but it's a good thing he's cute and sweet too, huh? =)