I think it is about time i post that we are moving. Mark got offered a job in Utah. We are going to be living with my parents until our house sells. It was an unexpected and fast decision. We got offered the job a few weeks ago. so with the holidays, putting our house up for sell, and get things packed it has been a very busy month.



I just think Grace looks too cute in these pictures...
11 comments:
Congrats on the job offer in Utah. That is pretty exciting. I hope your house sells fast and good luck with the move.
Darling pictures of your little ones. Good luck with the move,, job and everything!
Love the pages! Good luck in Utah! We'll miss you guys!
Cute pictures!
I can't believe how quickly you have scrapbooked these pages. I take years to do any - I'm still on Adelyn's first three months of life, and she's almost 4.
Congrats on the job offer in Utah. Yea that you'll be closer to me!
Tiffany, I haven't been checking blogs in so long. I was fun to check up on you and your family. Oh, your two are so very cute. I swear they are getting cuter as they get older!
I hope the move goes well and your house sells quickly. Take care, happy new year.
Emily P. - Minneapolis
Wow, you have had a busy December! Don't get too stressed! I'm envious of your creativity with your photo pages. I love the last one, she's your little clone!
Grace does look absolutely adorable in those pictures!
Have you moved yet? We should do one more girls night before you leave! Let me know!
go job on you digi scrapping! I love them! I am so sad that you are moving, but I reason that it is still 4 years before we even move home, if we are even able to move home, so we will just have to keep in contact anyhow. I hope that your move goes well! our new apt with brown carpet isnt so bad. I am just privileged to have a garage!! silly i know but true! miss ya
Wow Tiff, you have such a beautiful family! Glad to have you back in utah.
I'm sure it's been super crazy, but that's cool that you have a place in the mean time! Congrats on the job. AnD he's right....HOLY COWssss! That's a LOT of presents and time to open them!! My gift from Santa was a door knob. It took us about 15 minutes to open our gifts. Hahaha..ah, the joys of being a grown up! =)
Your kids are adorable and getting cuter and cuter by the second, I swear! =) Kali
Post a Comment