Monday, January 25, 2010
Life with the Valentines.
We have now been with my parents for two weeks!! Zach loves it! There is always someone to play with.
Zach doing a little paper craft. He was entertained for quite awhile cutting paper and taping them while my mom did her sharing time next to him.
We took Zach sledding in the back yard. I was a little worried he would be scared because the hill is steep and quite long. He loved it.
Mark is playing basketball with my Dad and brother Adam. Mark is the one in the green shirt and has the ball
Zach is obsessed with all of my brothers nurf guns. He constantly has one and is shooting people.
Grace eating peaches. If there is one thing that is similar to Grace and Zach it is food. They both love to eat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
looks like you guys are having a great time! i am so glad that you are enjoying your fam!
It is so fun seeing how your little ones are growing. They are so darling. Wish we lived closer!
I can't believe how much older Zach and Grace both look. I love the picture of Zach doing a little craft! It looks like you are all doing great and I'm so glad!
ive been waiting for this post! to see how you are all doing! we STILL miss you! Glad to hear things are going good!
Hey there! I just read your Christmas email update--I'm really slow at getting to my emails lately. It's great to hear from you. Your little Grace is so adorable and Zach is so big. Love the Nerf gun photo.
Good luck in your new home.
-Lisa
Oh my GOODNESS your kids are ADORABLE!!! =)
your kids are absolutely darling! then again, how could they not be with a mother like you! i am happy you guys are doing well! are you going to be living in kaysville now?
Grace is such a mini you! I know I've said that before but seriously. Maybe we'll see each other sometime this summer, it would be fun to get our kids together again.
Post a Comment