Tuesday, March 16, 2010

kiddos

I haven't posted in a while.....Here are some pictures of the kids.


Zach loves the warm weather. He could play outside all day. Especially when he has his cousins to play with.


Zach loves reading. Mark reads to him every night before bed time.

7 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

They are so cute.

Alisha said...

So cute! I cannot believe how much hair Grace has. Looks like Zach could play all day with his cousins. It would be so fun to have friends all the time! :)

Anonymous said...

okay.. grace looks soo much like you in those last pictures! Your kids are so cute!

Diane said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. Wish so bad we could see those little ones. Grace is so "bright" eyed!

Megan said...

I like your pictures! It was great to see you guys!!! It didn't feel like you had moved so it was hard to realize that I wouldn't just see you again a few days later! Keep blogging! I love hearing how you are doing.

Sherri said...

You take great pictures. I can't get over how much Grace looks like you! I feel like I'm looking at pictures of you when you were little.

bren said...

I bet Zach loves playing with all his Uncles especially soon when the weather's really nice. I agree with my Mom- those pics of Grace look exactly like you. That's fun to have a mini-me!