Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Crazy Weekend

I thought i would do one last post before we move across the country tomorrow morning. This Weekend has been crazy! I did the Spudman Triathlon with my family and friend Aubrey and then we spent he weekend in Twin falls getting things settled with out house and bringing all of our stored stuff back to Utah. Here are a few pictures. Grace being cute at the hotel. Zach watching Care Bears on the portable DVD player
Grace being a stinker in the hotel . ( we put her to bed and she pulled all of the tissues out of the dispenser....and we thought she was sleeping)












Me friend Aubrey and me after the Traithlon. I just did the swim and bike. Baby isn't letting me run. :( which is making me really sad. I ran most of my pregnancy with Grace.


Me after the swim. You can see my quite large stomach.





My sisters Jami, Kelsey and me before the race.






My cheerleaders!






5 comments:

bren said...

Your kid stories make me laugh- like Grace pulling out all the tissues. haha Good luck with your move!

Diane said...

Loved looking at all the pictures at Bear Lake and in Idaho. We are SO glad we were able to see all of you this past month. Keep on posting so we will feel a part of your lives.

julie said...

I'm afraid life won't be settling down anytime soon for ya..

Megan said...

You are so amazing Tiffany! Wow. You are always inspiring me. I'm going to miss you so much.

Megan said...

How has running felt with this baby?