Zach and his bebe's (blanket's) cat I love this picture! Making cranberry and popcorn string for the christmas tree Grace likes to dress herself! (she also loves to undress herself, including diaper)
That is adorable of Grace! My kids (and I) miss you so much. The other day, Trenton said that he missed Zach and Grace and Sadie said, "I miss Tiff the most." They talk about your kids several times a week, if not every day. I can't wait to see you next. I hope you can come out when the baby is a few months old.
I know I say this every time I comment on a picture, but I just can't get over how much Grace looks like you as a baby Tiffany, it's spooky! :) Cute pictures.
we just got your christmas card and it is soo adorable! and your kids look EXACTLY alike! me and brandon were giggling for a little while when we saw how cute it was! hope your feeling well, cute preggo lady!
10 comments:
That is adorable of Grace! My kids (and I) miss you so much. The other day, Trenton said that he missed Zach and Grace and Sadie said, "I miss Tiff the most." They talk about your kids several times a week, if not every day. I can't wait to see you next. I hope you can come out when the baby is a few months old.
That picture of Grace is to die for. Merry Christmas!
I feel like Zach is looking more and more like Mark and Grace is looking more and more like you! It's crazy! Such cute pictures!
Those are so cute of the kids. How are you feeling Tiff? How close are you getting?
Love that pic of Grace - she looks sooo much like you! You look gorgeous! Also, I think we have the EXACT same table as you...IKEA?
I know I say this every time I comment on a picture, but I just can't get over how much Grace looks like you as a baby Tiffany, it's spooky! :) Cute pictures.
Yes Sherri, Grace is an exact duplicate of baby Tiff.
I am wondering if that little girl that looks exactly like you did acts like you too? You didn't like me you only wanted you 'deed' you called dad.
we just got your christmas card and it is soo adorable! and your kids look EXACTLY alike! me and brandon were giggling for a little while when we saw how cute it was! hope your feeling well, cute preggo lady!
ive always wanted to make a string of popcorn. maybe next year!!
Post a Comment