Thursday, May 19, 2011

Grace's Birthday

I think Grace had such a fun day. I sure did!! Grace was so cute while opening presents, she would try on every outfit she got before opening another present. She got a handfull of much needed cloths! She didn't really have anything that fit her. Thanks for everyone that sent her presents. Below is her fashion show.



her cloths before opening presents.


Grace loves cloths. She dresses her self and will change multiple times a day. We absolutely love her! But can't believe she is 2!

3 comments:

chad and candice said...

Has it really been almost 2 years since you left us?! I swear you just had Grace and she was learning to sit up. My how time flys! She is such a doll Tiffany! I love her hair and her smile!

KelBel said...

Grace is so stinkin cute!

Diane said...

What a fun age! She's a doll!