Poor Grace fell out of her bed the other night and hurt her lip.

Cooper is getting more and more mobile. He just started scooting forward to get to toys (or whatever he wants, paper usually)

Zach has been LOVING puzzles lately. He will spend hours doing them. He is pretty good at them too.

Zach got a haircut this last weekend. Mark buzzed it!


Zach turned 4 yesterday! i can't believe he is four. Time is going by way too fast.


Grace was so tired yesterday. She didn't take a nap (about 15min in the car). She usually takes 2 1/2 - 3 hr nap in the afternoon.
9 comments:
Poor Grace! I can't believe Zach is four. Cooper is so adorable.
I love XZach's haircut! Grace does look all done in! Your mom is going to have a hug for each of you from us!!! Enjoy their visit. Wish we were with them!
I think that picture of Cooper is just about the cutest thing. Ever.
happy birthday zach! your kids are so adorable. when are you coming to visit us??!!
I get to see these cuties soon!!!!!!
Zach is 4 really?!! I can't believe that! And I'm with Candice... when are you coming to visit? :)
That is crazy Zach is 4?! He looks like he is getting out of that toddler stage. Your kids are so cute! And yay for patio gardens! Looks awesome!
Cute pictures, Tiff!
Vicki
Zach looks adorable with a buzz!
Post a Comment