Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pictures of the last few days

I have practicing with my camera. I'm still not very good, but still wanted to post a few of my favorites. Mainly for Jami and my mom to see.



If a picture could sum up Cooper. This would be it. He is so happy and lovable, despite getting beat up by his older sister.

Grace, just being Grace. We love her but she sure is a handful. Constantly bugging Zach and trying to jump on Cooper and making all kinds of messes.

Today we went to the Zoo with my sister in law Jana, mother in law, and friend Heather. After the zoo we played at the park.

Zach's favorite part was the seal show
I love Zach's little cheek dimple.



Last Saturday Zach and I ran a race. It was my first race since Cooper was born! Zach ran a 1k. I ran with him. He loved it. He was so excited to get a t-shirt and a metal, but most of all he loved all the goodies he got afterwards. There was cookies, freezies, apples, bananas, bagels, and oranges.

I went to a friend in my wards house the other day. She gave me a little photography lesson. This picture isn't very good at all but Zach was having so much fun playing fetch with their dog i wanted to post it. Cooper also loved their dog.

3 comments:

julie said...

Lovin the pictures Tiff!

Diane said...

Looks like your summer is going good. Cute pictures of all the sweeties.

Nicole said...

your pictures are looking really good. Looks like your other lense was able to go down to a lower aperature, huh?