I ran a race this Saturday and after the race they had a children's race. Zach and Grace wanted to run so while Mark held Cooper I ran with Grace and Zach. When the race started Zach took off and I stayed back with Grace. Zach thought he was so fast because he beat us. Later that day I was talking to Zach and he was talking about how fast he was and he asked me, "Mom, did you see the red stuff on my back because I ran so fast?" Apparently he thought he ran so fast that he had flames coming out his back. I thought that was funny and cute!
5 comments:
That's way cute!
Haha that is so cute. I think those kid races are so fun and cute to watch.
I love how Zach is a little runner :). Uncle Kermit has passed on those genes nicely !
Cute, Zach. Flames? Wow!
I love zach! That's so funny!
Post a Comment