Mark made family night treats. He mad DIRT! chocolate pudding, cookie crumbs and gummy worms in the middle. The kids LOVED it. Marker faces (check comments for story about the faces)
Mark was watching the kids Sunday afternoon and fell asleep! The kids took advantage of that and colored all over their faces (Grace's face is covered as well). We had a good laugh about it.
Man, the marker faces are so funny!! So, did Zach gag carving pumpkins this year? I've got to see that video again from when he was little- cracked me up.
8 comments:
Oh my goodness! I love the marker faces! Is there a story behind them?!
HILARIOUS marker faces!! Miss those kids.
The story behind the marker faces:
Mark was watching the kids Sunday afternoon and fell asleep! The kids took advantage of that and colored all over their faces (Grace's face is covered as well). We had a good laugh about it.
Oh how I miss these little kids. Miss being able to watch them grow and giving them hugs:(
Man, the marker faces are so funny!! So, did Zach gag carving pumpkins this year? I've got to see that video again from when he was little- cracked me up.
Those little monkey's! Brendi, I want to go find that video too!
No gagging this year, but Grace didn't like it and wouldn't help cleaning out the pumpkins.
If you want to see the video again it is Oct 2008
Haha. That is way hilarious! They are so funny!
Post a Comment