Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Cleaning and more Cleaning
Sometimes I feel like my whole life is cleaning! Yesterday was definitely one of those days. I found Zach and Grace in there room (with Cooper, he wouldn't miss out on any food) with a tupperware full of different kids of cereal, which also means it was all over the pantry. WHERE WAS I?? Also, yesterday, in a matter of about 10 minutes Cooper managed to take all the books out of two book cases (that weren't even by each other) and all the tupperware and pans out of a couple of kitchen cupboards. Plus all the regular meal clean up, toys and potty training clean up. It was a busy day for me!

A couple of weeks ago I came out of the shower to find Zach doing P90X. He did the full 60 minute workout!!

Cooper is constantly putting shoes on his hands and crawling around with them. Sound familar mom?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Haha that is way awesome about Zach doing P90X. :)
I'm pretty sure I couldn't even do an entire 60 minutes of P90X...
These are cute! Awesome Zach! I love that Cooper has the shoes to hands skills like you did Tiff:).
Busy mom!
Post a Comment