Thursday, April 19, 2012

Our town


I just wanted to show you all the high quality educational opportunities we have here in our high class village.


Adult Community Education Classes:
  • Open Computer Lab T & Th (when school is in session)
  • Rosetta Stone Spanish Th 3:30 -5:30
  • Voice Lessons – Wed Evenings
  • Learn to Sew  Jan 16, 23, 30 & Feb 6 (M)
  • Great American Authors Jan 18, 25, Feb 1 (W)
  • Start Hooking!  Jan 31 (T)
  • Trouble Shooting for Knitters Feb 20 (M)
  • Learn to Quilt Feb 21, 28, Mar 6, 13 (T)
  • Lake Monsters, Sasquatch & UFO’s Mar 6, 13, 20 (T)
  • AARP Fraud Fighters Mar 13 (T)
  • Math Made Easy Mar 22, 27, 29, & Apr 3 (T, Th)
  • Chair Seat Weaving Intro Mar 22 (Th)
  • Decorative One Stroke Painting March 22, 29 (Th)
  • Star Watch Party Apr 9 (M)
  • Recycled Plastic Yarn Rug Apr 16 (M)
  • Chair Seat Weaving Workshop Apr 12, 19, 26, May 3 (Th)
  • Discover Watercolor Apr 12, 19, 26 (Th)
  • Knit a Summer Tank top Apr 23 (M)
  • Fly Fishing Apr 24, May1 & May 5
  • Lake & River Fishing May 8, May 15 (T)
  • Dog Training  - Ongoing
  • Walking Program Daily (When school’s in session)
  • Basketball Open Gym Fridays (When school’s in session)
  • Basic Education for Adults
  • Small Business Specialist I – Ongoing
  • Zumba Jan 2 – May 24 (M, T, W)
  • UW Extension Opportunities
Obviously Mark and I have some education we need to take to be integrated into our society.

6 comments:

Charlotte said...

Between hooking, Lake Monsters, and KNITTING summer clothes, you're bound to have all the life skills you'll ever need.

LOL. Thanks for sharing.

Dave and Jana said...

When you knit your summer tank top to do zumba, I want to see a picture!

julie said...

Ha ha. Just so ya know, I am going to get you to come to Zumba here with me. It is wild!

julie said...

Ha ha. Just so ya know, I am going to get you to come to Zumba here with me. It is wild!

Unknown said...

lake monsters. SeRIOUSLY!? hha!! that is ridiculous!! so funny!

Unknown said...

Haha! Love it! You couldn't even make that stuff up!