Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer

Summer has been really busy for us.  Zach is in summer school, (which is the month of June for about 4 hours a day),  Zach is in t-ball, Cousin's came to stay with us, birthdays, father's day,  marathon, plus everyday things.  Above and below are pictures of the kids after we spent the morning swimming at a friends pool.  Jana and her two boys stayed with us for a few days.  It was so fun! 


Love Coopers big smile!

Cooper loves our backpack.  He spent about 6+ hours in it while I ran Grandma's marathon.  Mark came to watch and stayed with the kids playing at the playground, playing on the beach, and walking around. 




Zach's birthday



Zach was so excited for his remote control car that he went out in the rain to play with it. 


Grace sporting her new sunglasses.  Thanks mom!!  She loves them.


Mark's birthday

Zach's last game of T-ball. 



3 comments:

Megan said...

Just today we were all talking about how much we STILL miss you. I need you to run with me everyday so I'll go :) Your family is so beautiful!

julie said...

Fun fun pictures!! Wow, Cooper looks so different!

Diane said...

Thanks Tiffany! This was SO fun looking at these. Cooper is a little doll but then they all are! I love the "sleeping" picture!HA! They were really tuckered, huh? We wish so bad that we could see you all!