| Painting rocks |
| washing the van |
Here is a cute little conversation I had with Grace today.
Grace: Mom do you love my shoes?
Me: Yes, I love you shoes.
Grace: Okay, than you can have them when you get little like me....(and then with a very excited voice) and then we can be BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!
Very sweet, since usually she tells me that she just likes her dad, she even once told me that she has a problem with me when I'm home with her. She is definitely a Dad's girl so I cherish any words of love from her.
6 comments:
Ha ha. Alivia always talks about when I get little like her. :)
That is so cute! Sweet pictures of your kids.
That is so cute,Grace thinking you'll get little like her. Thanks for the new pictures!!!
How cute!
I love it. That's my Grace :).
I love it. That's my Grace :).
Post a Comment