Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Our Trip

We stopped at Wall, SD on our drive out to let the kids get out for an hour or so.



We camped overnight on our 2 day drive.  The kids LOVED it!  Grace and Cooper had a hard time going to sleep but other than that it was fine.  It was pretty cold so I didn't sleep very good worrying about Cooper who kept crawling out of his sleeping bag. 

Swimming at Grandma and Grandpa Valentine's house



Grace and Cooper play so well together.  I caught them downstairs together reading books and singing together.

This pictures is taken at Kelsey and Matts wedding dinner.  I'm not sure what Mark and I are laughing at but I really like our faces!  (These last pictures are taken by my sister Jami.  Hope you don't mind I post some Jami.)

Zach and my brother Luke wrestling at the Temple


My Sister Kelsey and her husband, Matt, and my family (excluding Joe who is on a mission)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE the picture of your little family at the temple. I hope you frame it on a wall somewhere. Your family is beautiful!

Diane said...

I am kind of surprised that the temple picture of your family turned out. Ha! but so glad it did! Beautiful!

Diane said...

I also really like the picture of you two at the dinner table!

Megan said...

I love the picture of you guys laughing too...good moments for parents to be together laughing! Miss you!