Monday, August 05, 2013

Oliver James Taylor and other pictures

I am not sure what Zach was doing to Cooper here but it is funny!

We have been staying with some friends and the kids are loving jumping on the Tramp. (Cooper and friend Katie)


Our friends also have a pool!

Zach waiting to use the bathroom to put cloths on.  I just think he looks really fun in this picture.  He looks so serious yet not wearing any cloths just a towel draped on top of him.   


Grace and Zach ran a race a couple of weeks ago.  Zach really got into it.  He was so excited for it.  The day before he practiced all afternoon by having friends time him. 


Cooper absolutely loves Oliver!  Everytime he sees him he starts squealing and gives him hugs and kisses. 

I tried to do a little photo shoot with Oliver but they really didn't turn out all that good.  I really want some cute pictures of him while he is really tiny. 



Got to love baby faces!



Mark and I get a chuckle everytime we look at Olivers feet.  His toes are really really long. 

8 comments:

Matt GC said...

love love love the pictures!
-kels

Sherri said...

I think your photo shoot turned out great! He is a handsome baby!

Charlotte said...

I think you got some great pictures! He's gorgeous. So happy for you guys!

Alisha said...

He is adorable! Congrats! My favorite pic is the one where he just spit up! ;)

Diane said...

Your kids are SO darling!

julie said...

Oh man, I laughed and laughed at these!! I just loved how you said you wanted to get cute pictures of Oliver and the next one is a spit up! These are so darling!!

julie said...

Glad to see Grace is still into skirts:).

julie said...

Wow, Oliver is a BEAUTIFUL baby!!