Sorry, but these are the only pictures I could find to put on the blog. We really don't have very many recent pictures. We have both been so busy we don't even see each other in person let alone have time to take pictures of each other. I have been babysitting for a lady in our ward who is trying to finish her PhD and work at the YMCA in the evenings. I leave at 6:30 in the morning to babysat, go straight to the YMCA from babysitting and don't get home until 10:30 at night. Mark has been extremely busy with school. He has a few more weeks left of class then he will be going to Sioux Falls for the summer for his first Clinical experience.I have recently been offered a really good job at a law firm downtown so I will not be going with Mark to Sioux Falls. We have had mixed feelings about the whole situation. We just felt that it would be best for me to take this job to help us out financially the next couple of years so we will not have to take out so many loans for school. (plus I won't have to work nights) So.......I'm not really looking forward to the summer anymore. The excitement of a new adventure was short lived. I'm stuck in Minneapolis for the summer by myself!
Mark bought me flowers a couple weeks ago when I came home from my surprise vacation to Kaysville. It was so nice to come home to a clean apartment, flowers and especially to Mark.
9 comments:
What a wonderful Mark!! And the sweet surprise visit was awesome!! So glad you posted!!
As long as you can come out in August still......
I know I agree! If you can't come in August...ahhhhhhh
Pretty flowers, and a pretty lady!
They say absence makes the heart grow fonder - but newly married couple being separated like that is very hard to take - be careful when you are going places alone like that Tiff - there are a lot of weirdos out there.
Happy Happy birthday Tiffany Diane!
Happy Birthday today, Tiffany!!!
What a sweet husband. Sorry you will be seperated for a while. Hope you will get to visit each other often. We will not be going to Ne either so we will miss seeing you. I feel bad about that.
hey you naughty girl, you were supposed to post something today!
Just logged on to Tiff & Mark's blog but noticed I did have a comment on this last photo but no idea when I made it - with the old computer I think. You have a lot of interesting stuff on your blog Tiff - most of it on your new computer? Today is 9/19 so it has been awhile.
Post a Comment