Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Happy Birthday

Mark's hair was getting so long. I just cut it this weekend but these are a couple of pictures before the hair cut. A couple weeks ago the YMCA had their annual "senior" prom. Mark and I helped out. These two pictures are of Mark right after the prom.

I turned 23 on May 14th. I can't believe I'm that old. Life is sure flying by way too fast. Most of my birthday morning I was getting stuff prepared for primary. I had to give sharing time that Sunday. Mark did make me breakfast though. After church and opening presents we went to River Falls, WI to celebrate Mother's day with Mark's family. It was such a fun day.


Mark caught me doing this on camera. I guess we have now proven that Isaac isn't the only one that rubs his hands together next to his face when he is excited.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

heheh Mark caught ya!Wierd...you're 23!

Unknown said...

Kels get on gmail and we can chat

Unknown said...

I just wanted to mention that we had dinner with Matt and his friend Jonathan on sunday. It was so fun. It has been so long since i have seen Matt. the last time i saw him was probably at our wedding. It was really fun. Hopefully we can get together someother time this summer for dinner and games.

Brianna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! i have gmail...
bri.e.swe@gmail.com

julie said...

Hey Bri, instant message me sometime. For reason I can't get it to show you are g-mail..

Greg said...

Hi Tiff and Mark. Checkin everyone's blog out. Looks good.

julie said...

Tiff, I love your looks of delight!

Sherri said...

That was sweet of you to have Matt to dinner. Hope you had a fun birthday.

julie said...

Guess you knew the presents were from me cause of the Christmas paper huh??

Diane said...

Hi Tiffany, glad to see you had a fun birthday. Mark's a cutie even with long hair. I wondered about Ben using the word "wonderful"......

Jami said...

I love your pictures. You are so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Tiff you are delightful

Anonymous said...

Do you have a place you can post more pictures or will that be hard now? I love you Tiff.

Anonymous said...

I don't have a computer to transfer pictures from my camera. So....nope i won't be able to post pictures for awhile

Anonymous said...

Rats..

Diane said...

We'll just go back and check for a "word" post once in a while. Can you do that?

Sherri said...

Tiffany how's life going? When does Mark get back? We're thinking about you!

Anonymous said...

nice move

Anonymous said...

Dang Mark....That's some Dang sexy Hair!!! Call me sometime!! Later buddy!