Sunday, August 27, 2006

Mystery Dinner Theater






Mark and I are in Utah right now. We have had lots of fun haning out with the family. Friday night we went to a Murder Mystery dinner theater with Mom and Dad. It was a lot of fun, we got to be part of the play, which made it really fun. Mark was healed by an exorcist because he was possessed by evil spirits. I got to dance with the reverand.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The actress in Tiff really came out :). It was so fun that those two got chosen to help with the play on the spur of the minute.

Jami said...

I think that the Murder Mystery date idea is way fun. It's way more fun than dinner and a movie if you ask me. Looks like you guys were the stars! :)

Diane said...

That looks fun! Is this something that goes on all the time or is it just a thing they do once in a while?

bren said...

were you chosen or did you volunteer?

julie said...

There is a dinner theater you can go to pretty much all the time either in Ogden or Salt Lake and it's different actors. Tiff and Mark were chosen although I bet Tiff would have volunteered :)

Brianna said...

that sounds fun