I decided that it is about time to do a little update, but in all honesty there isn't whole lot going on. Mark is now home which is beyond exciting, unfortunetly it isn't just fun and games there is still work to do. I'm working a full day (8:00am-6:00pm) and after work something always comes up. This first week that Mark has been home we have gone home teaching twice ( I went with Mark because his companion couldn't go), which is not just a 30 min ordeal, there are talkers around here, Mark went out with the missionaries one evening, I have a presidency meeting, On sunday I had another Missionary corrdination meeting to go to, tonight Mark has scouts, Sunday I have meetings all morning. So.....things are still busy. At least i can see Mark even if we arn't exactly doing recreational type activities.
I think am about due for a vacation!!! I'm feeling very overwhelmed with work and primary. Although times seem to be hard i'm sure that i'm growing and becoming stronger. Sorry my blog is really boring, for those of you who don't know our computer crashed about a month ago while Mark was in Sioux Falls, SD. Until we save up enough money to buy a new one my blog will be just words. (which is alright what would i post? pictures of my desk or my primary agendas? ) :)
14 comments:
glad Mark is back now even though it sounds like you guys are still busy. Anything is better than being apart for long periods of time!
Words are good! We love to read your words. Yes, it does sound like you need a vacation and from what I understand, you have one coming up soon. Wish we could be there to see you!!!
Tiff- I didn't know that you were working 10 HOURS A DAY!! That stinks. I hope that you get long lunch breaks and stuff! Hang in there, you've got a long vacation coming up. :)
Sorry for the miss understanding Jami. I leave for work at 8:00 and don't get home until 6:00. I do have an hour lunch and then it takes about 30 minutes travel time each way. I'm only actually working for about 8 hours.
where are you going tiffany? home for a little bit?
Yep, Mark and i are spending a week and a half in Utah at the end of August. I'm so excited!!
Whooo hoooo Tiff and Mark are coming!!!
I'm excited!!!!!!!! I miss my buddies!
That is so nice for you guys!! Have so much fun! I'm happy for yout to get a little break and see your family!!
Tiff I was hoping that maybe you could post some pictures of the different angles of the views from you desk so that we can see what you look at all day :) jk. But I haven't heard from you for a while, work must be busy, go on to gmail so we can chat:)
Have fun in Utah Tiffany and Mark.
When will you be in Utah?
We are going to Utah the 23rd of August through Sept 1 or 2nd i can't remember.
oh cool have fun
Post a Comment