Saturday, October 14, 2006

Duluth Camping Trip











These are some random pictures of our camping trip. We drove to Duluth (about 2 1/2 hours) after I had work on Friday and camped there Friday night. We were the only ones in our camp ground area. It was really fun. Saturday morning we drove around Duluth and Two Harbors and walked to some light houses along Lake Superior. It was a nice relaxing little vacation. Mom, notice the Duluth train I'm standing in front of, it is the train from Ticket to Ride.:)

17 comments:

Sherri said...

Whoa, I can't wait to show Scott these pictures, he was born in Duluth! He mostly lived in Morris, MN though, until he was five. Then moved to CA.

bren said...

You guys do a lot of fun things... it seems like there are fun places to go around there. There probably are here too, we just don't go!

Anonymous said...

FUN!I love the big green man!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun little getaway. I'm looking forward to our family trip out there next summer!!

Anonymous said...

mom, dad was born in Duluth? I've never even heard of it...well i remember one time we were watching a movie, i dont remember what it was and than a sign said "Duluth" and dad was all i was born there!

julie said...

I'm so glad you guys can get away once in awhile. Makes life a lot more fun :).

Anonymous said...

Kel, you like the big green man with no pants!!!!!! I thought that statue was so funny so i had to stop and take a picture of it with Mark standing by him.

Jami said...

No pants man! Haha. I knew I recognized the name Deluth--ticket to ride!

Anonymous said...

I thought you were kidding Tiff about the train--ok it's real!

Sherri said...

I think the no pants man is Paul Bunyan????

Sherri said...

The fourth pic is really cool!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun exploring Duluth. You have been a lot of places that I havn't been

Diane said...

That is so neat that you are finding time now to have little get aways. I couldn't read your writing however....too dark.

Sherri said...

Mom, if you highlight it with your mouse you can read dark writing.

Diane said...

Hey thanks Sherri. I learn something all the time.

Jami said...

Tiff, so don't you have any NEWS you want to tell us....

Brianna said...

kelsey...isnt it a yellow man?? hahaha