Worst Blogger
I have decided that I am the worst blogger ever. Sorry I never have new posts. I really don't have much to post about anyway. We didn't do anything for halloween. (We are such bums) We had a ward halloween party, but were in the kitchen pretty much the whole time. The primary was encharge of the activity so i put Mark to work. Really the only other exciting thing going on in our life is MORNING SICKNESS and i don't know how exciting that is. I pretty much feel like death most of the time. We are really excited though. The due date is June 21st.
12 comments:
WOO HOOOOO!!!! Bring on the morning sickness!! Ha, just kidding Tiff...that is totally not funny to you I'm sure BUT wait until you get the baby out of the deal :).
Tiffany, don't worry about being a bad blogger. I love when you do get to update though. So that's too bad you're sick. Is it just in the mornings or all day? That really stinks. It's all worth it though. I'm excited for you. June will be here before you know it! ;)
Thanks for the comments even though this was kind of a grouchy post. :( I pretty much feel sick all day and all night but i would have to agree with you aunt Sherri the evenings and night are by far the worst. I'm having a really hard time getting some good sleep. although, i can complain i'm really excited.
Yeah, before you know it, you'll have a little guy/girl and you'll forget how bad morning/night sickness really is!
Congratulations to Tiff and Mark. Maybe the baby will come on Mark's birthday! This is exciting news. The baby will be soooo cute!
Thats funny you say that Jami because I remember feeling sick, but I honestly can't really remember how it felt. If I did, I guess it would be a lot harder to want to be prg again, because It wasn't fun!
Does anyone want to make bets on if it is a girl or a boy? I'm already getting excited to know if it is a girl or a boy and i still have to wait like 10 more weeks!! Anyway I think it is a boy.
I say girl.
A very cute girl.
Girl!
A GIRL!!
So, as soon as you can, yoiu're gonna find out? I say (just to be different) a boy:-)
Post a Comment