Friday, November 16, 2007

Little Destroyer



Zach rolls so well now. both ways. He can also turn himself around so he can get to anything he wants. Itis really fun and nice because he can entertain himself for a little while. The other night we left Zach on the floor and I was makingdinner and Mark doing homework. After a few minutes I though, wow zach hasn't even made a peep, I looked into the family room and he hadrolled himself to a pile of Mark's homework papers and had chewed them up. Luckily they weren't that important. Mark and I were just so excited that he was happy playing by himself that we didn't even realize he was destroying and eating Mark's homework!

9 comments:

Jami said...

It kinda would've been funny if it was something important. Probably not to you though....:) He's so cute!

julie said...

This is just the beginning of the distruction.....

Unknown said...

Notice that zach's onsie isn't buttoned. He likes to be free. He always squirms and fusses when I try and button it after a diaper change.

Sherri said...

This was so funny! I remember your Mom saying about Ben when he was about that age that he had turned in his halo for a wrecking ball! I still crack up when I think about us trying to take that picture of the babies on the floor and Zach kept rolling away!!

Michelle said...

That is so funny! And so cute!

Diane said...

Instead of Mark telling his prof. his dog ate his homework, he'd have to say his baby ate it! Ha Ha

Anonymous said...

Hahaha that is so funny! Zach is the cutest little rolly polly!

bren said...

Haha ;) That IS nice that he can entertain himself now. I always like to see the things Zach is doing, to see what Deacon will be doing soon also. Hopefully he can entertain himself here pretty soon. ;)

Jessica said...

He is so cute!!! It's funny how their little personalities come out so soon. When are you coming to Utah? We definately have to get together. -Jess