Monday, November 05, 2007

Update

It is about time that I post something new, unfortunately I won't be posting any pictures. It has been a crazy week. Zach has been extremely fussy. He has been sleeping on about 7-9 hours in a 24 hour period. I'm going nuts!! I'm pretty sure it is his tummy. After putting him to bed he wakes up about every 45-60 minutes just screaming and arching his back in pain. Poor guy. Mark has been really good about helping So I can get a couple hours of sleep in a row. I have been living in a daze the last week though. We have started giving Zach rice cereal so hopefully that will help a little bit. We gave it to him for the first time about a week ago. I thought he would spit it out and not really know what to do but he had no problem eating out of a spoon and swallowing it. He loves it. Zach has also started rolling from tummy to back. (he used to just do back to tummy) So he can pretty much get anywhere, although he typically likes to just be held. I'm getting some pretty strong arms lugging around a 15 1/2 lb baby all day everyday!

4 comments:

bren said...

Poor Zach, and poor you. I'm sorry he is not feeling well and not sleeping much. That's nice that Mark is able to help so you can rest a bit. Thanks for the update, I look forward to seeing more of your pictures! By they way, it was REALLY fun seeing you & Zach recently. Zach is so cute!

Sherri said...

I was glad to finally be able to meet the little guy. Hope he starts to feel better soon so you won't be walking zombies anymore!

Jessica said...

I agree we should get together when you are in town! I hope Zach is starting to feel better! And that you are starting to get more sleep.

Jami said...

I hope that things are getting better! Is Zach sleeping more?