I know it has been awhile since i have posted. Life has been a bit crazy with our move to boise. Our living situation didn't quite workout so I am know living at home for a month while Mark is staying with a friend in boise.
It will be hard to be away from Mark for a month, but i'm excited to hangout with my family for awhile.
Sorry, this is brief.....i'm not much of a person to talk a lot or write alot. I'll post more now that i'm at home were there is a computer though.
2 comments:
Thanks for the update, I didn't know that. That would be hard to be apart for that long, I don't like being separated as a family for very long. Glad you have access to a computer, post some of that cute baby!
Oh man, that is hard that you have to live apart for a month! Do you see each other on weekends? Jeff & I spent 6 months apart while we were engaged and that was horrible. I can only imagine that it would be 1000x worse when you are married and have a baby! At least you get to spend some time with your family though!
Post a Comment