This first picture is of Mark and I playing Settlers with my family. I sort of have a weird look on my face. hahaha

Grandma Valentine and Zach. I just love this picture of them looking at each other.

Her are some of my favorite pictures in Washington, visiting my Grandma and Grandpa Robinson. Grandma bought a highchair for Zach at a thrift store and mom and I were too grossed out to touch it so mom made seth and Isaac scrub it down for me.

This is my grandma, zach, and me watching the little boys fish of the shore.

Just hanging out outside.
4 comments:
Going to Grandma & Grandpa's is always a fun time! That's funny about the thrift store high chair. :) I'm the same way about used things, but I still get them...I just scrub em down! I didn't know you were living with your parents either. I bet that's fun, but at the same time hard being away from Mark for another month. Where will you guys go after that?
YOu guys are so funny about the high chair...:0)
It looks like you guys had a great time in Washington. I don't blame you for making your brothers wash the high chair. I hate cleaning up gross messes.
The high chair wasn't THAT bad! But it got so soaked that Zach's legs smelled like wet plastic, after that!! Now that was gross.
Post a Comment