That is SO cute! So far none of mine seem to have any curl...
Ha! And to think it started with his grandma Valentine :).
That's cute.K & D's hair is stick straight, just like mine and Rusty's! I think it would be fun to have some curl...
He's so super cute Tiffany. ANd by the way...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Oh Those are the cutest little curls!!!
Just read down to the post before this cute little guy. I'm hoping for Boise strictly from a very selfish point of view!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is SO cute! So far none of mine seem to have any curl...
Ha! And to think it started with his grandma Valentine :).
That's cute.K & D's hair is stick straight, just like mine and Rusty's! I think it would be fun to have some curl...
He's so super cute Tiffany. ANd by the way...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Oh Those are the cutest little curls!!!
Just read down to the post before this cute little guy. I'm hoping for Boise strictly from a very selfish point of view!
Post a Comment