While we were in Mexico, Mark's mom was watching Zach for us. One day he was in the kitchen playing with the cupboards and pots and pans like he usually does, but when she went to find him he wasn't there. She looked a little harder and this is what she found. He was in the cupboard spinning the rotating shelf and occasionally pulling things off. What a cute little stinker.
You went to Mexico and post pictures of Zach? I guess that's what having kids does to our priorities. He is adorable. I love his pacifier (we call it a "be-be" face). Hope to see some pictures of Mexico soon.
6 comments:
haha - that's SO funny!
What a little cutie pie!!!! He is so darling! Is he walking now? Did you have fun in Mexico?
He's so super cute! What a fun toy for him!
Now that is way cute.
thats funny, at least he was entertained! :) How was Cancun and how did Zach do while you were gone?
You went to Mexico and post pictures of Zach? I guess that's what having kids does to our priorities. He is adorable. I love his pacifier (we call it a "be-be" face).
Hope to see some pictures of Mexico soon.
Post a Comment