Saturday, June 21, 2008

One Year Old

Zach turned ONE yesterday. It is hard to believe that he is one now. Sometimes I think it is a miracle I have kept him alive that long!! Here are a few pictures from his birthday.

Zach eating His Birthday Cake. (sorry these cake pictures are out of order. We had his little birthday party in the evening)


We had blueberry pancakes for breakfast.


Zach helping Grandma Taylor and Shae Decorate.







Zach opening his presents.









11 comments:

bren said...

That picture of Zach standing next to his presents is so cute! He's got a nice little tan too! Its really hard to believe that a whole year has gone by since you had him.

Michelle said...

He's such a cute, happy, smiley baby! Congrats on making it through the first year! :)

Jami said...

haha! I feel like that about keeping the kids alive sometimes too. :) He is super cute. I love his little outfit. I have his present here and i'll give it to you when I see you in a week or so.

Sherri said...

He looks so tan. Oops, I just read that Brendi said that too. Happy Birthday!

julie said...

Looks like the little fella has a sweet tooth!

julie said...

I'm thrilled to see that I'm not the only one that uses Christmas paper to wrap birthday presents in ;0).

Anonymous said...

Grandma Sheronne said...
Happy Birthday Zach on the 20th. It is hard to believe that you are one already. You are such a cute, handsome one-year-old!

Trent and Steph said...

I had a hard time to when Cort turned one. I still can't believe I have a one year old. They grow up way to fast. Happy Birthday Zack!

Jessica said...

He is so darling Tiff!!! He looks so big and old. I'm not looking forward to when Austin turns one. It's so sad that they grow up so fast!

Diane said...

Thanks for the phone call Zach!

Curtis & Elise said...

I agree with you about it being a miracle keeping a baby alive for one whole year! It's amazing how much they count on you for so much.