We finally got Zach a bigger carseat.



Saturday morning I ran 16 miles. I'm training for the Top of Utah Marathon in two months. Mark says I look like Batman in this picture with my water bottles, pepper spray (I went running early in the morning when it was dark and i'm a scardy cat), and MP3 player.

On Saturday Mark, Zach and I went to the air show held here in Twin Falls. Some of our neighbors had some extra tickets and gave them to us. Zach loved the planes at first but got really tired and cranky near the end. The Blue Angels came, which was amazing. It was the coolest show ever. Unfortunetly once the Blue Angels started flying Zach had had enough so we had to watch them from the car.
Zach would clap when the planes flew by.
Saturday morning I ran 16 miles. I'm training for the Top of Utah Marathon in two months. Mark says I look like Batman in this picture with my water bottles, pepper spray (I went running early in the morning when it was dark and i'm a scardy cat), and MP3 player.
On Saturday Mark, Zach and I went to the air show held here in Twin Falls. Some of our neighbors had some extra tickets and gave them to us. Zach loved the planes at first but got really tired and cranky near the end. The Blue Angels came, which was amazing. It was the coolest show ever. Unfortunetly once the Blue Angels started flying Zach had had enough so we had to watch them from the car.
Zach would clap when the planes flew by.
3 comments:
I've always wanted to see Blue Angels, better yet RIDE in them! That's cool you went to that, I actually saw billboard advertisements for that as we were driving and I really wanted to go but didn't know where it was. Apparently it was 3 hours away from us. Oh well. btw Zach is so cute!
I'm looking forward to you doing the run in Logan. Hopefully I'll be up to doing the 1/2 with Kels.
I love his chubby little hands. Nice job on your run.
Post a Comment