We finally have a home again. We have been in Twin Falls a couple weeks now. So far we really like the area. Our appartment is really nice and it is close to the hospital so Mark can bike to work and I can have the car. :)
My mom, Jami and a few of the kids came to visit us one weekend. Here are some pictures of the cousins.
7 comments:
Fun! We're so glad you like Twin Falls.
Yay for being settled again! Does this mean more posts? ;)
That was a fun visit. When things settle down maybe we can come visit again.
I love the picture of Zach pointing, so cute!
Zach is SOOO cute!! I can't believe he is 1 already! Thanks for stopping by our blog---I'm glad we can keep up with what's going on with you guys now!! --Sarah (your cousin/cousin-in law:)
I am glad you have found a place and the pictures are so cute.
That was way fun. I have some good pics from that visit that I should put up.....
Post a Comment