How cute is that! Cort is the same way. He gets really tired and unary by lunch time.
I have a picture of Harlee doing almost the exact same thing!
I have a picture of you sleeping on a little kiddie potty chair....
Way cute. Kids can be so stubborn sometimes!
Yes, I remember a picture of you Tiff on a different kind of chair:0)
So cute! I wish I could make mine do that right now! :)
what a cutie! i found your blog!!
I can't beleive how blonde he is getting. Same color as yours at that age.
That is so cute. He's so tan. Is he outside much or does he just have your skin color?
Oh, Zack is such a handsome guy. I love the pictures you take of him. Glad to see everyone is doing well.Emily P
Post a Comment
10 comments:
How cute is that! Cort is the same way. He gets really tired and unary by lunch time.
I have a picture of Harlee doing almost the exact same thing!
I have a picture of you sleeping on a little kiddie potty chair....
Way cute. Kids can be so stubborn sometimes!
Yes, I remember a picture of you Tiff on a different kind of chair:0)
So cute! I wish I could make mine do that right now! :)
what a cutie! i found your blog!!
I can't beleive how blonde he is getting. Same color as yours at that age.
That is so cute. He's so tan. Is he outside much or does he just have your skin color?
Oh, Zack is such a handsome guy. I love the pictures you take of him. Glad to see everyone is doing well.
Emily P
Post a Comment