Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Zach's first haircut

Sorry, wrong order. We gave Zach his first haircut. I think it turned out pretty goofy. He was so wiggly and I ended up cutting it a bit too short in the back.Zach may have a future in plumbing. Mark thought this picture was hilarious.

6 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

I love the plumbers crack it is so cute. He is growing up so fast. Congrats on the marathon that is awesome. I don't think I could do it. I haven't run since high school.

Diane said...

I was thinking plumber too before I read what you put. Cute little guy. He's sure blond.

Jessica said...

It's not very often that you can say a plumber's crack is cute! He is getting so big. Yes, I did make Austin's cake. Congrats on your marathon! Your amazing!

julie said...

Just think of all of the money you are going to save on haircuts cause you do it yourself!

Ron said...

Just think of all the money you'll save on plumbing bills.

Ron said...

Just think of all the money you'll save on plumbing bills.