Wow, that is so weird, they do look a ton alike! I actually thought it was Zach at first. But he reminds me a ton of you at that age, so he must just be a very good mix! He's so cute and I love those little teeth!
Wow, Brendi is right, I thought he looked like you until I saw this pic, must be a good mix! His smile definately looks like Mark. He has such bright/twinkly eyes! Cute.
9 comments:
Wow, that is so weird, they do look a ton alike! I actually thought it was Zach at first. But he reminds me a ton of you at that age, so he must just be a very good mix! He's so cute and I love those little teeth!
Wow, they are almost identical! I guess you'll know what Zach is going to look like when he grows up!
They look just a like almost.
I don't think they look as alike as some others do. I can totally see Valentine in him.
Wow, Brendi is right, I thought he looked like you until I saw this pic, must be a good mix! His smile definately looks like Mark. He has such bright/twinkly eyes! Cute.
Wow. That is crazy!!
Oh my! Yep, he's a Taylor :D. Cute little bug.
They look so much alike. That is so cute!
You're right Tiff. He does look a lot like his daddy. You're ALL cute!
Post a Comment