Monday, November 10, 2008

Trip to Kaysville

Zach and I took a little trip to Kaysville last week to see my family. We stayed there about 4 days. It was so much fun. Zach loved playing with all of his uncles and getting spoiled by them and I got pampered by my mom. Unfortunately the only picture I got of Zach with my brothers is the one above and Zach is crying because he tripped and fell down. My brother Seth is in the picture with him trying to consol him.
Zach loved looking 0ut the back door and watching our cats.

Zach's favorite toy was the trash compactor. He would turn the button to turn it on about 50 times a day.

4 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

I am glad you got to go see your family and get pampered. I wish I could get pampered once in a while.

bren said...

That's awesome that you live close enough to go home every now and then. The things Zach does, totally reminds me of things Deacon does. They're in that curious, adventurous stage! He is so cute!

julie said...

You are fun to pamper :D It was super fun to have you home but there was a missing ingredient (Mark).

Anonymous said...

Grandma Sheronne said...
Zach is so cute! I can hardly wait to see him again.