I'm really excited for you to have a girl. They really are so much fun, and it's fun to dress and doll them up!
Congrats! That is way exciting.
Yay! That is so exciting Tiffany!! When are you due?!
CONGRATULATIONS! :) You should post some belly pics!
Congrats Tiff and Mark! We are so excited for you!
That's so exciting! When is your due date?
I am excited to hear about your new baby girl! You will love having a cute baby like you!Grandma Sheronne said...
I'll bet Zach will love a new baby sister:0)
Hey! I stumbled across you blog, just wanted to say congrats again on having a girl! It will be so much fun!
We are happy that Zach will have a sister and we will have another great-grandchild. We send our love, Grandpa Taylor and Cathy
Yay, YAY, YAYYYYAAA! Congrats on baby #2! =) What names have you come up with? Do we get to vote? =) Kali
Let's go SHOPPING!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
I'm really excited for you to have a girl. They really are so much fun, and it's fun to dress and doll them up!
Congrats! That is way exciting.
Yay! That is so exciting Tiffany!! When are you due?!
CONGRATULATIONS! :) You should post some belly pics!
Congrats Tiff and Mark! We are so excited for you!
That's so exciting! When is your due date?
I am excited to hear about your new baby girl! You will love having a cute baby like you!
Grandma Sheronne said...
I'll bet Zach will love a new baby sister:0)
Hey! I stumbled across you blog, just wanted to say congrats again on having a girl! It will be so much fun!
We are happy that Zach will have a sister and we will have another great-grandchild. We send our love, Grandpa Taylor and Cathy
Yay, YAY, YAYYYYAAA! Congrats on baby #2! =) What names have you come up with? Do we get to vote? =) Kali
Let's go SHOPPING!
Post a Comment