Blog

My friend Alisha likes my blog! Hooray! Now I have to tell you all 5 things I love. So, here are five things I love...
1). I love it when someone plays with my hair. It is absolute heaven.
1). I love it when someone plays with my hair. It is absolute heaven.
2). I love digital scrapbooking. I do it almost everyday! It is my favorite thing to do while Zach is napping...
3). I love Zach's nap time. 2 hours of ME time everyday.....
4). I love running. Although, I'm getting sort of big and my stomach is sore after each run.
5). I love visiting family.
Now I tag...
EveryoneBecause I love your blogs! (I'm seriously obsessed with blogs. They are so fun. I love looking at everyones blogs)
5 comments:
Are you having another baby??
I love your blog too. I check it everyday!!
What is digital scrapbooking? I love your blog too!
I'm with Clarinda (whoever she is). Did I miss something or are you just trying to say you think you're overweight now? (which I would never believe)
Grandma Sheronne said...
I love the pictures of Zach making cookies and opening presents. We had such a good time at Sundance with you. It was really fun hearing from you. Thank you for writing!
Post a Comment