Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Zach's Birthday and other random pictures









8 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Zach! And I love all of that dark hair!!!

Jessica said...

Your kids are so darling! Happy Birthday Zach!

Trent and Steph said...

Happy Birthday Zack!

Unknown said...

I love the last pic of Zach and Grace! So sweet! Looks like he had a fun birthday! You take awesome pics, by the way! Oh, and congrats on your house! We are going to miss you guys!!

Josh said...

this is josh tell zack and mark that i said happy b-day

bren said...

Adorable little kids. Zach looks so young to be a big brother! I think I said this in another recent post but Grace looks just like you. How fun! I wish it worked out to get together for the 4th, I just hope to see you guys sometime before we move to CA because we'll be a lot further from each other there, than here in ID. :)

Diane said...

Tiff, this is really strange. I have sent you a couple of emails. One I addressed to just tifftaylor@gmail.com and then someone named that sent it back to me saying she wasn't my granddaughter. So then I checked my contacts and redid it sending it to tiffdtaylor and she sent it back to me again! What is your email address?????

Hannah said...

all your pictures are just darling!!! I LOVE them!!! Grace is such a little cutie and those pics of her and Zach are just precious!