I love the dress. She looks beautiful.
Her dress is beautiful! I'm so impressed you made it yourself. You are amazing!
I wish we could've gone but I hope you guys all had fun. Grace looks so cute in her blessing dress.
I really like that last picture! She reminds me alot of you as a baby.
Your sewing skills REALLY impress me considering you HATED that type of stuff as a kid.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love the dress. She looks beautiful.
Her dress is beautiful! I'm so impressed you made it yourself. You are amazing!
I wish we could've gone but I hope you guys all had fun. Grace looks so cute in her blessing dress.
I really like that last picture! She reminds me alot of you as a baby.
Your sewing skills REALLY impress me considering you HATED that type of stuff as a kid.
Post a Comment