Friday, August 14, 2009

House

I have had a few people ask about our house. Here is a picture of the outside. I haven't done much with the inside and we still have some unpacking to do so maybe later I can show pictures of the inside.

7 comments:

Haylee Mollerup said...

Love it! It is so cute! I want to come and see the inside now!
Thanks for arranging our playgroup today! It was so much fun to play with everyone today!

Unknown said...

Cute! I love the colors! It was great to see you today!

Trent and Steph said...

Cute!

Heather said...

What a cute house! We were just wondering what you guys decide to do. I'm sure you will have it fixed up so cute in no time.

bren said...

I was hoping you would post this, I've been wondering what it looked like. That is awesome, it looks really new and nice! Congrats and have fun decorating.

Diane said...

Wow! What a nice house for your first one. Can't wait to see the inside.

Alisha said...

I can't wait to see the inside!