Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fun with Grandma and Grandpa

Mark's Mom and Dad and brother Shae came to visit for a few days. One day we went to City of Rocks and went on about 5 mini hikes.


Grace is terrible about smiling for the camera. She is always happy and smiling but as soon as I get the camera out she stops. This picture shows a little tiny smile.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun! Grace is getting so big!! Are you all settled and loving your new house? We miss you guys! We will have to get together sometime soon!

Alisha said...

Finally a post! :) Sounds fun. I wish we had family come in to visit more often. Um...please posts of pics of your house. I'm dying to see the inside all decorated cute! :)

Sherri said...

The last picture is adorable!

Anonymous said...

So fun, city of rocks is a cool place to check out. Zach and Grace look so much a like in the last picture! you have adorable kiddos. ditto.. I want to see your house!! i would come over, but that is hard now! :( So post some pics!! miss ya!

Diane said...

Cute picture of your babies. I would also love to see inside and outside pictures of your house, neighborhood description, etc.