Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Growing up way too fast

Grace is growing up way too fast. I can't believe she is almost 11 months old. She is such a joy. (but does have a HUGE temper!) She has become quite a daddy's little girl. After Mark gets home from work all she wants is his attention.




Grace loves my families cat!


Playing with Daddy
Had to show the vampire teeth.

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute pictures. I can't believe she is so close to a year already. I love the pic of the vampire teeth and I love the bandaid eyes in the previous post. Kids are too funny!

Charlotte said...

Those are great pictures. What a cutie.

How's your running going? How many miles are you up to now?

Diane said...

Great pictures of that little sweetie!

julie said...

Mom, you still haven't met Grace have you???

Trent and Steph said...

Wow, time does go by fast.

Jessica said...

She is such a cutie! I can't believe how fast they grow!

bren said...

Almost a year?!?! Wow, I guess so because she was just a newborn when we went camping last year. She is a pretty little girl. And your pictures all look really good too!

Sherri said...

She really is adorable! Her outfit is really cute too.

Diane said...

No, we have not met Grace. That is so sad:0( Thank goodness for blogs. We feel as if we know her a little. She sure is a little Tiffany!

mandyjanewilliams said...

Love the pictures! She is so stinking cute! Congrats on the pregnancy too!